Where? Based in our Glasgow office
When? 3 hours a week
How long? The role will run for 4 months after commencement
What will I get out of it?
- Experience – of being involved in a research project for one of Scotland’s leading disability charities.
- Support and supervision – regular support will be given, especially in the early stages of the role.
- Opportunity – to develop your research and communication skills.
- Reference – can be provided on the successful completion of the research project.
- Fulfilment – in knowing your work is contributing to our charities’ cause
What skills and qualities do I need?
- Good eye for detail and research skills.
- Good communication skills and an approachable manner.
- Good organisational skills and reliability.
- Happy to operate independently and as part of a small team.
What will I be doing?
- Desktop research to identify groups throughout Scotland which are likely to have significant numbers of members who have tinnitus.
- Contact those groups by email or telephone to encourage participation in the research project.
- Input respondents’ data into SurveyMonkey.
Want to get involved?
- Contact the volunteering team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org