Where: Various Locations
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals to volunteer at our events throughout Scotland.
Our volunteers play a vital role in making events a massive success and there are lots of opportunities to get involved.
We need volunteers to:
- Help with the pre planning and organising of our events
- On the day event set up (Greeting Guests, Registration, Raffles)
- Promoting Events in the area
- Be part of the cheer team at running and sports events
- Make a difference to those living with a hearing loss in Scotland
- Get events management experience and add to your CV
- Develop your leadership, communication and fundraising skills
You can give up as much or as little of your time as you wish. Our events take place throughout the year, at various times of the day and we will always give you lots of notice
Want to get involved?
Contact Cindy Cosgrove
Tel: 0141 341 5339 Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWe want you to enjoy volunteering with us and most importantly have fun