We are delighted to be the beneficiary charity for:
|Snow Patrol||Saturday 25 May||Ward Park, Bangor||12:30pm - 10pm|
|Foo Fighters||Monday 19 August||Boucher Playing Fields||2pm - 11pm|
|Timmy Trumpet||Saturday 24 August||Boucher Playing Fields||2pm - 11pm|
• Try to resolve all matters where possible, and if you are unable to, please inform a supervisor ASAP
• Observe customers wellbeing and health and safety. If risks identified, please alert a supervisor immediately
• Avoid gathering in groups with other volunteers. Make life easier for customers who may be shy and always be on the lookout for a customer in need!
• Friendly, welcoming and approachable manner
• Proactive and good initiative
• Alert and aware of health and safety issues
We would like to invite all volunteers to enjoy the show during their shift.
Each volunteer must attend one of the briefing meetings on the dates shown below before their allocated concert. The briefing will provide information about Action on Hearing Loss, health and safety issues and event logistics. Briefings will take place at: Harvester House, 4-8 Adelaide Street, Belfast, BT2 8GA.
• Thursday 16th May 2019 at 6pm.
• Friday 7th June 2019 at 6pm.
• Thursday 25th July at 6pm.
If you do not attend a briefing session you will not be permitted to volunteer at the concerts.
Thank you for showing an interest in volunteering with Action on Hearing Loss. Please complete the ‘casual volunteer application form’ indicating the concert you wish to volunteer at and email to email@example.com