Our partnerships with trusts and foundations makes it possible for us to develop projects that make a lasting impact on the lives of people who are deaf or who have hearing loss or tinnitus.
Here are some examples of the valuable support we have received in the past few years:
- The Charles Wolfson Charitable Trust towards Dr Sally Dawson’s project investigating the genetic basis of otosclerosis.
- The Frederick Arthur Alford Charitable Trust towards Dr Daudet's project investigating ways to repair damage to the ear to restore hearing.
- The Liz and Terry Bramall Foundation towards our Manchester Hear to Help service.
- The People’s Postcode Trust towards the restoration of our greenhouse at our Care and Support services in Bath.
- The Haberdashers’ Company towards a project working with the Bexley Deaf Centre to deliver vital information support for those who are Deaf, or living with hearing loss, in the borough of Bexley.
- The Masonic Charitable Foundation towards Professor Rosen’s project which aims to develop new diagnostics tests for auditory processing disorder.
- Rosetrees Trust towards our biomedical research including Professor Maria Bitner-Glindzicz’s research into the prevention of drug-induced hearing loss in premature babies.
- The Big Lottery Fund:
- Accelerating Ideas Fund towards the expansion of our UK Hear to Inform and Connect project.
- Reaching Communities Fund towards our Northumberland Information and Volunteering Project and towards an information and support project for those with hearing loss in Devon and Cornwall.
We depend on the support of generous donors such as these. If you're interested in working with us, please contact our Trusts team on 0203 227 6053 (telephone) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all of our funders, without whom our work would not be possible.