Unfortunately, all of our charity places for the Virgin Money London Marathon 2019 have now been filled. But if you have your own place in the marathon, we would be delighted to have you on our team as an own-place runner – please just get in touch!
Date: Sunday, 28 April 2019
Distance: 26.2 miles
Why run for us?
There are 11 million people in the UK who are affected by hearing loss and deafness, and one in 10 of us has tinnitus. You’ll be raising awareness and vital funds so we can provide support and care, develop new technology and treatments, and campaign for equality for all those affected. And we'll be there to cheer you on every step of the way.
Not only will you enjoy an unforgettable day out, you'll be proud you’re making a real difference.
What you’ll get from us:
- an individually tailored training session with a personal trainer and a training guide
- a fundraising pack full of tips and ideas
- monthly team updates and an online community with the #actionsquad
- a dedicated member of our Events team, who’ll support you from start to finish
- a post-race reception near the finish line for you and your guests
- an eye-catching running vest.
"This was my first marathon and my first charity (time) fundraising so I was quite nervous at the start, but the team at Action on Hearing Loss was a great support. They provided us with all the necessary information, tips on fundraising, opportunities to attend training days…the team was always there and had a very positive, can-do mentality that gave me and the rest of the runners a great boost. Thank you!" Mathieu
Get in touch
To find out more, or to join our team today, please get in touch with our Events team:
Telephone: 020 3227 6177
By signing up to an event with Action on Hearing Loss, you agree to our terms and conditions of registration.