- In return for a secured place on an Action on Hearing Loss event, you are required to pay Action on Hearing Loss a non-refundable registration fee (where applicable), and commit to raising a further minimum amount of sponsorship as highlighted for the respective event.
- If participating in an overseas challenge, you must make it clear to all prospective sponsors that a certain amount from your sponsorship money goes towards the event costs, and gift aid cannot be claimed from direct family members on overseas trips.
- If you are unable to participate in the event, any individual that has sponsored you will be entitled to a refund of their money upon written request to Action on Hearing Loss. You will be a trustee of any funds raised, and should ensure that all donations and sponsorship money from the event is paid to Action on Hearing Loss as soon as practicable.
- If you are taking part in a cycling event, you must wear a helmet and be sure your bike is roadworthy prior to the start of the event. You are also personally responsible to insure yourself.
- It is your responsibility to read and comply with all terms and conditions and any recommendations issued by the event organiser.
- All transport, timings and itineraries are subject to change, however we will endeavour to minimise any disruption. All travel to and from events is at the participant's own expense.
- You must ensure that you are medically fit to participate in your chosen event. You take part in your chosen event at your own risk. Action on Hearing Loss will not be held responsible for any injury or illness resulting from participation in any event except where the injury is caused as a result of the negligence of Action on Hearing Loss, or of its agents or employees.
- Action on Hearing Loss is unable to accept liability for the cancellation of the event for any reason outside of their control.
For more information
If you would like more information about our terms and conditions, please contact the Events team on 020 7296 8172 (telephone) or email email@example.com