Found your own race? You can still join the #ActionSquad!
If you’ve found and signed up to your own race and you’re looking to use that opportunity to fundraise for a great cause, we’d love to work with you! You’ll receive all of the benefits that our charity place runners do but you won’t have the pressure of a minimum fundraising target and you can find an event to suit you. Get in touch to join the #ActionSquad!
Looking for a race near you?
If you’re looking for a race that suits your ability and location, Runbritain is a great place to start. You can search for races by location, month, distance and more, so that you can find the perfect race for you. Once you’ve chosen your race, in the sign up process you simply need to pick Action on Hearing Loss to fundraise for and we’ll be in touch – it’s as easy as that!
Why should you choose the #ActionSquad?
• You will become part of our online community, joining your team mates from across the UK and even across the globe!
• We’ll send you a pack full of fundraising ideas and tips for training.
• You’ll receive regular updates on the team’s activity and what your fundraising is helping us to achieve.
• A dedicated member of the Events team will be on hand to support you from start to finish.
• You’ll get your very own eye-catching running vest.
• And of course, you’ll be supporting a great cause!
For more information, please contact:
Telephone: 0203 227 6177