How your gift can help
You don't have to be wealthy to make a difference. Even a small percentage of what might remain once you’ve provided for your loved ones will help to transform people's lives. We value and welcome gifts of all sizes.
The generosity of people like you who have left us gifts in their wills has helped us achieve so much in the past 100 years. We're grateful to all of them. Thanks to gifts in wills, in 2017 we were able to:
- fund research into finding the first ever gene to be linked to otosclerosis
- prevent hearing loss caused by life-saving cancer treatment
- give 2.05 million hours of care and support to the people who need it
- launch Working for Change, to fight for people with deafness, tinnitus and hearing loss to have equality in the workplace
- invest £1.7m in ground-breaking treatments to prevent hearing loss, restore hearing and silence tinnitus.
But there’s still a long way to go. The number of people in the UK with hearing loss will rise dramatically in the years and decades to come. Your gift will help us meet this growing need and give future generations help and hope.
Would you like to know more?
You can find out more about leaving Action on Hearing loss a gift in your will from our page of frequently asked questions. Alternatively, you can contact us on 020 3227 6023 (telephone). Email email@example.com, or you can fill in our online enquiry form.
Have you already included us in your will?
Please let us know by filling in this form. It'll only take a few minutes and your information will be treated in confidence, and is not binding in any way. It means we can thank you properly and we won't send you future appeals for gifts in wills, which would save us money.
If you wish, you can also use the form to tell us why you're including us in your will. Has hearing loss touched your life or someone you know? Have you, or they, been helped by becoming a member of Action on Hearing Loss, or by using our products or services? Please help us understand more about why people choose to support our future work in this very personal way.