Struggling to hear the radio in the kitchen? Keep turning the volume up on the telly? Want to listen to your old records in a different part of the house? If so, the TV Soundbox Personal Amplifier is the perfect TV listener for you.
By simply connecting the base to the source of the sound, and placing the speaker close to you - you can enjoy all the films, music and radio you want, at the volume you want.
The TV Soundbox Personal Amplifier is really simple to use. The base unit is used to charge up the speaker and is connected to the sound source to relay the audio signal to the speaker. When you want to benefit from its outstanding audio quality, simply place the speaker close to you and the volume and tone adjusted to suit your hearing loss. It has a range of up to 30m so you could be in another room or in the garden and still hear the TV at your desired volume.
- Good sound quality
- Overcomes distance from user to T.V.
- Easy to set up and operate
- Combined On/Off and rotary volume control
- Three position tone switch
- Power On LED
- Low battery/charging LED
- 3.5mm audio inputs on both base unit and speaker
- Headphone socket on speaker
- Range up to 30m
- Battery life up to 8 hours