Guiding you to the right choice for your clients
This guide is for professionals who work closely with people confronting deafness, tinnitus and hearing loss. It tells you everything you need to know, so you can choose and order the right products for your clients, with confidence.
Simply click the image below to view the catalogue.
Hearing Loss is a major public health issue that affects more than 11 million people across the UK. It can have a serious impact on people’s health and well-being, making them more likely to experience emotional distress and loneliness, as well as other issues.
This Professionals catalogue includes the best products for clients who:
- need alerting systems at home
- want to hear better on the phone
- struggle to join in conversations
- need help hearing the TV
- want support to hear their child or notify a carer
- need help waking up
- miss visitors or deliveries
- need relief from tinnitus.
The Professionals Catalogue also includes:
- product comparison charts
- product keys
- frequently asked questions
- hearing loss level definitions
- other services that your client may benefit from
- technical support helpline number.
Help is close at hand
If you have any questions about the Professionals’ Product Catalogue, please contact us.
Alison Woodrow, our office-based Account Manager is here to support you with anything you need:
Telephone: 03332 480 5668
Aaron Coles (Miss) is your Public Sector Solutions consultant, on the road, across the UK:
Telephone: 07918 706 061
For any urgent technical enquiries, please contact our Technical Support Services team on:
Telephone: 03330 144 485
Our representatives welcome your calls via SMS, voice and text relay.