The Amplicomms PowerTel 780 Amplified Cordless Phone has some unique features that make it stand out from the crowd. You will never have to keep fiddling with small buttons and keep asking people to repeat themselves again!
Two User Profiles
Firstly, you can create two different user profiles where the tone, volume and boost settings are tailored to your hearing. At the press of a button the next user can switch back to the profile they have set for themselves. This is ideal for households with mixed hearing abilities, as it means there is no need to keep checking the volume and tone before use.
Built-In Answer Machine
The Powertel 780 is an amplified cordless phone with answering machine which means you can pick up amplified messages if you happen to miss the phone ringing.
Five-Band Graphic Equaliser
The five-band graphic equaliser also allows you to set the tone more accurately than most other phones.
Big Buttons and Hearing-Aid Compatible
This PowerTel big button cordless phone can be for the elderly or seniors, but it also works particularly well with hearing aids so you won’t get interference and background noise will be cut out.
Caller ID Function
The Caller ID function means you can see the number of the person calling you or even their name if you programme the number into the phonebook. You need to subscribe to Caller ID with your telephone line provider to use this service.
This big button cordless phone with answer machine also amplifies your messages and can be accessed while you're away from home using a pass-code.
The hands-free function allows you to speak and hear without holding the handset, leaving your hands free to write or type.
- Maximum handset volume of 123dB
- Ringer volume 79dB
- Boost button
- You can set two sound profiles with a different volume, tone and boost setting for each. This means different users can switch between them at the press of a button
- Adjustable loud ringer volume
- Nine ringer melodies
- Hands-free function
- Answer machine (11 minutes)
- Choose number of rings before answer machine switches on (2-9 rings)
- Memo facility
- Remote activation, messages can be picked up when you’re away by calling the phone and using a passcode
- Extra-large, back-lit display
- Screen-contrast settings (five available settings)
- Large buttons
- Caller ID compatible*
- Telephone lead of 1.8m
- Mains power lead of 1.8m
- Standby time of up to 100 hours or talk time of up to 11 hours
- Operating range of up to 150m
- 200 number phone book