The Photophone 450 amplified corded phone, was designed exclusively with Action on Hearing Loss, in order to better help people with age related hearing loss.
Do you need a corded phone with amplification, but finding that they are too complicated to use? This corded amplified telephone was developed exclusively with Action on Hearing Loss, and was designed to help those with age related hearing loss. For example it features an easy-to-use adjustable ringer tone control, a screen that shows Caller ID and six large one-touch photo dial buttons, that also light up when that person is calling you.
- Handset volume up to 122dB
- Ringer volume up to 90dB
- Mains power required for the highest volumes on boost
- Bright flashing strobe to indicate incoming calls
- Adjustable tone control for both call and ringer
- Hands free speakerphone
- Six large customisable picture-buttons for one-touch speed dial
- Screen for Caller-ID, and corresponding photo button lights up to indicate that person is calling
- Easy to use sliding tone and volume control buttons
- Buttons light up to indicate incoming calls