The new-generation, extra-loud Doro 7060 mobile phone is HD voice certified. It combines ease of use with all the standard features of a modern smartphone and hearing aid compatibility.
It’s suitable for people with up to moderate hearing loss and those with visual impairment.
With the Doro 7060, you won’t miss another call thanks to the loud ringer (up to 83dB), incoming call light and vibrating ring indicator.
Choose how you want to be alerted: audible ringer, audible ringer and vibration, or vibration only. Numbers appear on the external display, so you’ll always know who’s calling even when the phone is closed.
With a receiving volume of up to 35dB and volume boost, you can follow conversations clearly. Adjust the sound to suit your hearing loss thanks to volume and tone controls, three audio settings and 22 ringtones.
With a widely spaced, backlit keypad, adjustable font size and large display screen, it’s easy to call, text, email and browse the internet – with no more misdialling.
If you like to get on with everyday tasks as you chat with friends and family, you can use the built-in speakerphone.
If you need assistance quickly, summon it at the click of a button with the ‘in case of emergency’ (ICE) feature.
You can also enjoy all the standard features of a modern smartphone, such as 4G, camera, Bluetooth, email, internet, web radio and social media apps – including Facebook and WhatsApp.
With up to 11 hours of talk time, 500 hours’ standby and a low-battery indicator, the Doro 7060 promises a full day’s use and you’ll always know when it’s time to recharge.
No more missed calls with the loud ringer (up to 83dB), incoming call light, vibrating ring indicator and missed call light
Choose how you want to be alerted to calls – audible ringer, audible ringer and vibration, or vibration only
Follow conversations clearly with receiving volume up to 35dB and volume boost
Adjust to suit your hearing loss with volume and tone controls, three audio settings and 22 ringtones
Hearing aid compatible on the hearing loop setting
See clearly to dial and text with widely spaced, backlit buttons, brightness and contrast controls, adjustable font size and large screen
Enjoy hands-free conversation using the speakerphone
Know who’s calling even when the phone is closed with the external display
Summon assistance instantly using the ‘in case of emergency’ (ICE) feature
Enjoy all the standard features of a modern smartphone such as 4G, camera, Bluetooth, email, internet, web radio, social media apps – including Facebook and WhatsApp
Never get caught without power – the flashing LED light tells you when it’s time to recharge.
For hearing aid compatibility, turn off Bluetooth.
- Maximum receiving amplification up to 35dB
- Maximum ringer volume (7 settings) – more than 83dB at 1m
- Visual ring indicator
- Volume boost
- Tone control
- Vibrating ringer
- 3 alert options (plus ‘off’):
- audible ringer only
- audible ringer and vibration
- vibration only
- HD voice certified
- 3 audio settings:
- normal: for no hearing loss with little or no background noise
- medium: for mild hearing loss or in a noisy environment
- high: for moderate hearing loss or in a very noisy environment
- 22 ringtones (10 melodies, 12 ringer-type sounds)
- Hearing aid compatibility rating T4/M4
- Backlit keypad
- Display screen: 57.6mm (H) x 43.2mm (W)
- Well-spaced dial keys
- 3 brightness settings
- Display text: normal and large
- Adjustable font size
- Contrast adjustment
- Priority call alert (VIP)
- Assistance button
- In case of emergency (ICE) feature
- SMS – featuring assistive SMS with GPS position
- Wake-up alarm
- Microphone mute.
Doro 3500 alarm trigger.
In the box:
1 x Doro 7060 handset
1 x USB mains adapter
1 x USB lead
1 x headphones
1 x built-in battery
1 x quick-start guide.
- internal storage: 4GB
- microSD card slot
- web browser
- social media apps, including Facebook
- web radio
- KaiOS Store
- External display shows who’s calling when phone is closed
- My Doro Manager
- Step-by-step tutorial
- Phonebook: up to 500 entries, top 10 listed first
- Whitelist phone numbers
- Blacklist phone numbers
- Headset connection: 3.5mm jack
- Camera resolution: 3 megapixel
- Voice recorder
- FM radio
- Calendar with reminder
- Start-up wizard
- Remote programming
- Firmware over-the-air (FOTA) updates
- Handset dimensions: 108.8mm x 57.1mm x 20.6mm
- Weight: 122g.
To download the Doro 7060 mobile phone instruction manual, please click here.