This cordless phone with answering machine is equipped with a good range of features and has good speech clarity on handset and speakerphone.
- Handset volume (receiving volume) up to 30dB
- Maximum ringer volume up to 70dB on base, up to 80dB on handset
- Visual ringer indicator (on handset)
- Speakerphone (hands free)
- Phonebook with up to 50 entries
- Caller ID (network dependent)
- Handset locator
- Additional handsets (product code T560A) can be registered to the base (up to 5 in total)
- New call indicator
- Call waiting indicator
Answering machine features:
Messages can be played through the base or handset. The base has volume adjustment for message playback (8 volume levels) and can be played back fairly loudly on the higher volume settings.
- The answer machine can store up to 59 messages
- Up to 15 minutes recording time
- Access to answering machine via cordless handset
- Audible time and date stamp on messages
- Note (memo) recorder
- Choice of ring duration before answering machine activates
- Remote access to messages and functions
- The handset ringer has 5 ringtones and 5 normal with 5 volume settings.
- Five ringer tones on the base with 5 volume settings.
- Eight volume settings for the answering machine on the base.
Also available as a twin version (AmpliDECT 295 duo product code T561).
Please click here to download the product instruction manual.