The PowerTel 96 amplified corded phone is great for people with a hearing loss both at home or in the workplace.
With loud amplification of up to 60dB for the receiver volume, and an adjustable ringer volume of up to 90dB, this product is suited for those with up to severe hearing loss.
The PowerTel 96 amplified corded telephone comes with a range of accessible features:
• Handset volume adjustment with volume boost button
• Handset tone adjustment • Premium hearing aid compatibility
• 2 direct dial one touch memory buttons
• 1 x SOS direct dial button
• Ringer volume up to 90dB
• Output socket for vibrating pad (Amplicomms PTV100)
• Incoming call visual ringer
Hearing aid compatible
This phone has 'premium' hearing aid compatibility.
The visual ringer produces a red illumination when the phone rings.
• Optional settings back-up battery (4 x AAA)
• Clock display
• Display contrast settings
• Last number redial
• Wall mounting
• Hands-free speaker phone
• Mute button
1 x Base phone
1 x Telephone handset
1 x Curly handset cord
1 x Telephone cable
1 x Mains adapter PSU
1 x User Guide
Please click here to download the product instruction manual.