The extra-loud Geemarc CL8500 amplified mobile phone is easy to operate, has top-rated hearing aid compatibility and is also suitable for non-hearing aid users. It’s ideal for people with up to moderate hearing loss.
Thanks to the extra-loud ringer, up to 90dB, and vibrate option, you’ll always know when someone is calling. You’ll also be able to follow conversations clearly with a handset volume of up to 40dB with the boost on.
If you’re out of the room when someone calls, don’t worry, the missed-call indicator will let you know.
With three one-touch memory buttons, you can quickly get in touch with important contacts. It’s also easy to know who’s calling with talking caller ID (up to 10 numbers) or the picture phonebook option, which allows you to associate pictures with contact numbers.
There’ll be no more misdialling, thanks to the dual LCD colour display, raised dial keys, clear fonts and talking keypad (with language options, see ‘Main features’ below). With the hands-free amplified speakerphone, you can take notes as you talk or just enjoy your coffee as you chat with a friend.
If you’re concerned about being vulnerable for health reasons, the CL8500 features two very useful assistance features:
- 1. If you need help and are still able, you can hit the SOS button and it will automatically dial or send a prepared text message on a loop to five pre-programmed personal contacts until someone answers.
- 2. To prepare for situations in which you can’t help yourself, an ‘in case of emergency’ (ICE) feature lets you store personal details, including important health information, and contact details for four people.
These features also make the CL8500 ideal for elderly relatives, friends or neighbours.
The CL8500 comes with a range of other features, including message waiting indicator, a 300-entry phonebook, Bluetooth, calendar, alarm, task list, a 300K pixel camera and audio player.
- Always know when someone is calling thanks to the extra-loud ringer, up to 90dB, and vibrate option
- Follow all conversations clearly with a handset volume up to 40dB with boost on
- Top-rated hearing aid compatibility on the hearing loop setting
- Get in touch with important contacts quickly with three one-touch memory buttons
- Know immediately who’s calling with talking caller ID (up to 10 numbers) or the picture phonebook option
- No more misdialling thanks to the high-contrast, dual LCD colour display, raised dial keys, easy-read fonts and talking keypad (with language options, see ‘Main features’ below)
- Enjoy hands-free conversation with the amplified speakerphone
- No worrying about missing callers – with the missed call indicator
- If you need assistance, use the SOS button to dial or send a prepared text message on a loop to five pre-programmed personal contacts
- In case of emergency (ICE), be prepared – the ICE feature lets you store personal details, including important health information, and contact details for four people.
- Extra-loud ringer up to 90dB at 1m
- Adjustable receiving volume control: up to 40dB with boost key
- 9 ring melodies
- Vibrate option for incoming calls
- Highest M4/T4 hearing aid compatibility rating
- Dual LCD colour display
- White backlight
- High contrast
- Large, raised, easy-dial buttons
- 3 one-touch memories: M1, M2, M3
- SOS button dials or texts 5 pre-programmable personal emergency contacts
- Emergency confirmation beep
- Message waiting ringtone icon
- Navigation control key
- Missed calls indicator
- Talking keypad with 12 languages: English, French, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Turkish, Spanish and Italian
- Mute function.
- Phonebook: 300 entries
- Picture phonebook option: associate a picture with a number
- Stores outgoing and incoming numbers
- Talking caller ID (10 numbers max)
- SMS send/receive
- 300K pixel camera
- Audio player
- Date and time setting
- Call-duration display
- Task list with alarm reminders
- LED torch
- Micro USB charger
- Standby time: 200 hours
- Continuous talk time: 3.5 hours
- Charging time: 2 hours.
In the box:
- 1 x GSM CL8500 mobile telephone handset
- 1 x desktop charging unit
- 1 x mains power adaptor
- 1 x Li-ion rechargeable battery
- 1 x user guide.
To download the Geemarc CL8500 Amplified Clamshell mobile phone instruction manual, please click here.