Frustrated with missing important phone calls? The Geemarc Amplipower 50 Hearing Aid Compatible Phone comes with a range of features and benefits to suit all types of hearing loss.
Adjust the sound to suit your hearing loss
The tone control function allows you to adjust the bass and treble of the caller’s voice. For example, if you find it difficult to hear people with a high pitched voice then you can use this feature to deepen their voice. You can of course adjust the volume too making it a great phone for people with hearing aids.
Cut out background noise
This phone is hearing aid compatible so you can listen to the call directly through your hearing aid which blocks out unwanted background noise, making it much easier to hear the call. This is particularly helpful if your family tends to be a bit noisy while you’re on the phone.
Keep your hands-free while you talk
This amplified corded phone has a hands-free function allowing you to speak and hear without holding the handset, leaving your hands free to write or type.
The hands-free option enables you to hear and speak without holding the handset so you can write or type more easily while you're on the phone.
Save money calling people back
It’s a pain when you keep missing calls and have to spend money calling people back. This hearing aid compatible phone helps ensure you won’t miss any more calls because it has an amplified ringer. If the ringer is still not loud enough then you can use the flashing light function which will alert you to an incoming call.
Call friends and family at the touch of a button
There are 12 speed-dial buttons on this corded phone for the hard of hearing so you can dial your most commonly called contacts at the press of a button.
Take care with the volume
The Geemarc AmpliPower 50 hearing assisted phone has adjustable volume so it can be used by people with different levels of hearing, however due to the very high maximum volume care should be taken to ensure that any new users are familiar with this equipment.
- Maximum handset volume of 132dB
- Maximum ringer volume of 81dB
- Controls the tone of the caller’s voice
- Cuts out background noise
- Three ringer volume settings: mute, medium, maximum
- Nine ringer melodies
- Bright xenon flash to indicate incoming calls (can be switched off)
- Option of ringer and pad or ringer and flash alert
- Hands-free (loudspeaker)
- Large and bold buttons
- Battery back-up (4xAAA batteries) for the ringer
- 12 speed-dial buttons
- Last number redial
- Time break recall
- Mute button
- Wall mountable
- Headset option (see headset accessory below)
- 2.5mm neckloop jack socket (see CLA7 neckloop accessory below)
- 3.5mm jack socket for vibrating pad (see pad accessory below)
- Direct vibe handset option (see direct vibe handset accessory below)