Hearing loss can affect people at any age, and a surprising number of people require an assistive listening device on a day-to-day basis. If you find that conversations are getting trickier to follow, or the volume button on the television is being turned up more and more, then a hearing amplifier like the Crescendo Personal Listener is a great solution.
The Crescendo Personal Listener has a new, easy-to-use variable tone and volume control feature. This allows you to manage the sound to suit your needs in different situations, such as listening to conversations, the television, hi-fi or radio. This product is supplied with stethoclips making it ideal for non-hearing aid wearers.
- This listener is supplied with an external 5m long tie-clip microphone and lead, ideal for putting closer to a sound source for example a speaker at a conference or meeting.
- Non hearing aid wearers can use the loop listening factility to enable them to use a loop system in a public place.
- A built-in microphone enabling the amplifier to be used in conversation and for TV viewing without cables and wires getting in the way.
- Rotary volume and tone control
- An indicator light, showing when the amplifier is switched on
- Battery powered by 2x AA Alkaline Batteries.
- Battery life up to 75 hours