There’ll be no more missed visitors using the Signolux Visual Signal System with vibrating pad. It offers peace of mind at an affordable price and is suitable for people with up to profound hearing loss.
The system consists of three parts: wireless doorbell for your front door; vibrating pad; and portable, battery-operated receiver.
When a visitor presses the doorbell, you’ll hear a very loud chime (up to 90dB at 1m) and see a bright flashing light on the receiver.
You can choose how you want to be alerted – sound only, flashing light only, or both. Enjoy clear, CD-quality sound with a choice of 15 chimes to suit your hearing needs.
As the receiver works at up to 200m from the doorbell, you can move freely around your home, confident you’ll be alerted when someone’s at the door.
To make sure you’re alerted at night-time or, in the mornings if you’re a very heavy sleeper, just connect the vibrating pad to the receiver with the 1.5m lead supplied and slip it under your pillow.
All fixtures, fittings and batteries are supplied and, with no wiring involved, you can have this system up and running in no time.
A mains power adapter for the receiver is also available to purchase separately (see ‘Optional accessories’ below).
You can also expand this system into a general home alerting system by adding up to eight Signolux transmitters for baby alarm, smoke alarm, telephone ring detector, and more (see ‘Optional accessories’ below).
The vibrating pad will also work with other alarms/alerts that you add to the system.
You’ll always know when someone’s at the door with this loud chime (up to 90dB at 1m) and bright flashing light
Choose how you want to be alerted – sound only, flashing light only, or both
Enjoy clear, CD sound quality with a choice of 15 chimes to suit your hearing needs
Be alerted at night-time or if you’re a very heavy sleeper with the under-pillow vibrating pad*
Easy to install – fixtures, fittings and batteries supplied and no wiring required
Feel free to move around your home – the receiver works at up to 200m from the doorbell
Never run out of power with the low-battery indicator – or use the optional mains power adapter for the receiver (bought separately)
Expand into a general home alerting system by adding up to eight Signolux transmitters for baby alarm, smoke alarm, telephone alert, and more.
No other vibrating pad can be used with this receiver other than the one specified by the manufacturer and included with this purchase.
Signolux Visual Signal System
Signolux System with telephone ring detector
Signolux baby monitor system.
In the box:
1 x Signolux receiver
1 x doorbell transmitter
1 x vibrating pad
1 x 1.5m connecting lead
4 x LR14 ‘C’ alkaline batteries for receiver
1 x CR2032 coin battery for doorbell
3 x AAA alkaline batteries for vibrating pad
1 x doorbell wall mount
2 x screws for doorbell
2 x screws for receiver
2 x wall dowels
1 x adhesive stripe
1 x user manual
1 x warranty card.
Mains power supply adapter
All transmitters in the Signolux range.
- Up to 8 different transmitters can be wirelessly linked to the receiver
- Rotary volume control up to >90dB at 1m
- CD quality chime sounds with choice of 15 sounds
- 8 visual notification icons
- Bright white strobe light
- Alert options:
- audible alert only
- flashing strobe light only
- audible alert and flashing strobe light
- Operating range: up to 200m from doorbell.
- battery powered (supplied) or mains powered (see ‘Optional accessories’ below)
- portable or wall mountable (fixings supplied)
- battery operated (supplied)
- wall fixings supplied
- Vibrating pad:
- battery operated (supplied)
- connecting cable (supplied)
- Option to add other alarms/alerts:
- universal transmitter/telephone ring detector
- additional Signolux doorbells
- separate strobe
- loud sound alert
- universal sound detectors
- smoke alarm transmitters
- No interference with neighbouring chimes
- Easy to install – no wiring required
- Weather resistant doorbell (IP55 rating)
- Operating frequency: 868MHz
- Low battery LED light
- receiver: 152mm x 120mm x 40mm
- doorbell: 80mm x 40mm x 16mm
- vibrating pad: 30mm x 85mm x 85mm
- 2-year warranty on receiver.
To download the instruction manual, please click here.