If you, or a loved one, can’t hear the doorbell, phone or smoke alarm, one simple solution will offer total peace of mind. The Bellman Visit paging system will alert you to important sounds around the home so you can stay safe and independent. Watch the video.
The Bellman Visit system is incredibly simple to set up and use. No wonder it’s our most popular, home alerting paging system for people who are deaf or have hearing loss. Create your own, bespoke system in two simple steps:
1. Decide what you want to be alerted to and choose a transmitter. (Multiple transmitters can be used with just one receiver).
• Door transmitter – detects all types of doorbells, and alerts you when there’s a visitor or delivery.
• Telephone transmitter – detects phones and tablets, and alerts you to calls and messages.
• Baby transmitter – monitors your child or grandchild around the clock.
• Smoke alarm transmitter – wakes you in the event of a fire.
2. Select a receiver to decide how you want to be alerted: by extra-loud alarm, flashing light, or vibrating pager for people who are deaf.
• Pager receiver - alerts you with clearly lit symbols and vibrations. The Bellman pager receiver is easy to pop in your pocket or attach to your belt.
• Portable receiver - alerts you with amplified sounds and a flashing light, wherever you are in the house or garden.
Please note: You need at least one transmitter and one receiver for the Bellman Visit paging system to work.