People with hearing loss need different alerts and monitors to let them know what’s happening in their home. These are often bulky, mains-operated systems that are fixed in one place.
Stylish, lightweight and comfortable, the Bellman Visit wrist receiver works with the Bellman Visit paging system, and is suitable for people with all levels of hearing loss. Worn like a watch, it gives you the freedom to move around your home.
The Bellman wrist receiver’s coloured lights and discreet vibrations let you know immediately whether it’s the doorbell, phone alert, smoke alarm or baby monitor that has gone off.
The receiver has an impressive operating range, and a long-lasting and fully rechargeable battery, with a low-battery indicator, so you need never worry about it going flat without you knowing.
At night, you can sleep soundly by attaching the Bellman Visit bed shaker to the Bellman wrist receiver (supplied), or any other Bellman receiver or alarm clock (not supplied). Then place the bed shaker under your pillow to be alerted to either the door, phone, baby monitor or smoke alarm (depending on which Bellman transmitters are wirelessly connected).
Stay safe and independent during the day with the vibrating, flashing wrist receiver
Feel safe at night by attaching the Bellman Visit bed shaker
Know immediately which alert has been triggered using the coloured light and vibration combinations on the wrist receiver
Choose what you want to be alerted to – Bellman Visit doorbell, smoke alarm, phone and baby monitor transmitters are available separately
Freely move around the house thanks to an operating range of up to 125m
Never run out of power with the low battery indicator
Keep it in tip top condition as the wristband is replaceable.
The bed shaker and wrist receiver are both for indoor use only.
Use only rechargeable NiMH batteries with the Bellman wrist receiver and charger – otherwise, damage will occur that is not covered by warranty.
Features of the bed shaker
Features of the wrist receiver
- Powerful vibrations
- Anti-slip protector
- Low voltage for safe use
- Cable length: 2m
- Works with all Bellman Visit 868 receivers
- Powered by the receiver so no batteries required
- For indoor use only:
- temperature: 59° to 95° F, 15° to 35° C
- relative humidity: 5–95%, non-condensing.
- Power consumption:
- operating voltage: 2.0–4.0V DC from a Visit receiver
- power consumption: 250–750mA
- Clean with a dry cloth only – do not use household cleaners, aerosol sprays, solvents, alcohol, ammonia or abrasives
- Weight: 120g
- Dimensions: 88mm (W) x 88mm (H) x 27mm (D)
- Colour: white with red rubber anti-slip protector.
In the box:
Bellman Visit bed shaker with 2m cable and 3.5mm jack connector
Bellman Visit 868 wrist receiver and charger
1.2V VARTA V40H rechargeable NiMH battery for wrist receiver
4 x 1.2V AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries for charger
Elastic wrist band
Instruction manual for each product.
- Radio activation via Bellman Visit 868 system
- 50–250m coverage, depending on radio frequency and building characteristics
- Built-in vibrating power
- 1.2V VARTA V40H rechargeable NiMH battery for wrist receiver (supplied)
- 4 x 1.2V AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries for charger (supplied)
- Low battery alert on wrist receiver
- Operating time: 30 hours (approximately)
- Charging time: 8 hours (approximately)
- Mains power charger (supplied)
- Receiver: 27g
- Charger: 185g
- Receiver: 38mm (W) x 12mm (H) x 49mm (D)
- Charger: 95mm (W) x 100mm (H) x 117mm (D)
- Colour : white with black top and grey function button.
To download the Bellman wrist receiver instruction manual, please click here.
To download the Bellman Visit bed shaker instruction manual, please click here.