There are many carbon monoxide alarms available, but are they suitable for people who are deaf or have hearing loss? The Bellman Visit carbon monoxide detector, designed specifically for use with the Bellman Visit paging system, is for people with up to profound deafness.
Note: The Bellman Visit 868 carbon monoxide detector is for indoor use only.
Carbon monoxide is a silent killer, an odourless, tasteless, colourless gas that can be produced in the home, for instance by gas boilers. It causes headaches, dizziness, nausea, convulsions and, eventually, death.
There are many carbon monoxide alarms available to alert you if gas is detected. But are they really of any use to people who are deaf or have hearing loss?
The Bellman Visit carbon monoxide detector, designed specifically for use in connection with the Bellman Visit 868 paging system, is suitable for people with up to profound deafness.
If the Bellman Visit carbon monoxide detector identifies dangerous levels of carbon monoxide, it will send a signal via the Bellman transmitter to your chosen receiver, alerting you using sound, light and/or vibration.
So, you’ll always be aware of any threat and can act quickly to avoid danger. With the Bellman Visit carbon monoxide detector, you can feel safer at home and enjoy greater peace of mind.
In the box: