The Lifemax doorbell is specifically designed for people who are deaf or have hearing loss. When someone presses the doorbell, it activates the mains-powered, flashing chime and portable vibrating pager.
With no wiring, the system is easy to install. Thanks to an operating range of up to 250m, you’ll never miss another visitor or delivery, wherever you are in the house. It’s suitable for people with up to profound hearing loss.
Flashing door chime
The flashing door chime plugs directly in to a mains wall socket. It has a built-in rechargeable battery so will continue working in the event of a mains power failure, or if unplugged from the mains. Choose your preferred alert option from a slide switch on the side of the unit which includes:
Flashing light only
Flashing light and melody.
There are four volume levels and 52 melodies to suit your hearing needs. The flashing light comes from four blue LEDs behind a blue coloured ring. The flashing light is noticeable when looking in the general direction of the unit. However, when looking away from the unit it is unlikely to attract your attention.
The vibrating pager has a handy belt clip so it’s easy to wear around the house. The pager is powered by 2 x AAA batteries (not supplied). When the doorbell is pushed, the pager vibrates and four blue LED lights flash. The audible chime has a fixed volume and fixed melody.
Never miss another visitor or delivery – be notified via flashing chime, vibrations, or both
Get alerted wherever you are in the house thanks to an operating range of up to 250m
Adapt the sound to suit your hearing needs with four volume levels and 52 melodies on the flashing door chime
Easy to install as there’s no wiring
Lightweight and compact pager which makes it easy to carry round using the belt clip provided.
The doorbell should be positioned in an area protected from extreme weather.
To maximise the range, avoid mounting the doorbell on metal door frames.
In the box:
Mains-powered flashing chime unit
Doorbell wall mounting fittings
- Range (open spaces): up to 250m
- Loudness: 75dB – 85dB at 1m depending on the chime selected
- Doorbell: 12V 23A, 1 x alkaline battery (included)
- Flashing chime unit: Plugs into any mains socket, built-in rechargeable battery
- Vibrating pager: 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Operating temperatures:
- Doorbell: -20°C to +65°C
- Flashing chime unit: -15°C to +55°C
- Vibrating pager: -15°C to +55°C
- Doorbell: 70mm (height) x 40mm (width) x 20mm (depth)
- Flashing chime unit: 85mm (height) x 80mm (width) x 35mm (depth)
- Vibrating pager: 90mm (height) x 55mm (width) x 18mm (depth)
- Vibrating pager weight: 75g
- 12-month warranty.