The stylish, extra-loud Wake ‘n’ Shake Star alarm clock offers peace of mind to anyone who regularly oversleeps. Wake up how, and when, you want to with the amplified ringer and ultra-bright flashing lights. If audible and visual alarms are not enough, the powerful vibrating pad will shake you out of bed!
This high-quality alarm clock can be customised to suit your hearing needs. Choose from four alarm options; three tone and volume settings; two vibration strength levels; and three brightness settings. The unique ‘mirror’ clock display and halo of lights around the clock face, make the Wake ‘n’ Shake Star stand out from regular alarm clocks. It’s guaranteed to wake the deepest of sleepers and people with all types of hearing loss.
- Extra-loud alarm - The amplified ringer (up to 95dB) is adjustable to suit your hearing needs, with three tone and three volume settings.
- Powerful bed shaker - The vibrating pad has two strength settings. Just place it under your pillow and it will shake you awake without disturbing anyone else.
- Flashing LED lights – There are 12 bright lights arranged around the clock face that are noticeable in bright daylight and even when not looking directly at the clock.
- Four alarm options - Choose from vibrating pad only; extra-loud alarm with vibrating pad; flashing light with vibrating pad; flashing light, extra-loud alarm and vibrating pad.
- Stress-free snoozing – Don’t worry about oversleeping thanks to the snooze button that can be set between five and 60 minutes.
- Clear digital display - The clock has a large digital display so you won't need to squint to read the time, even if you're bleary eyed in the morning!
- Works in a power cut - The alarm is mains operated so you don’t need a battery, but you can install one as a backup in case there’s a power cut in the night.
- Charge your phone - There’s a USB port at the back of the alarm clock so you can charge your mobile phone while you sleep.
- Easy to use - The instructions are user-friendly, and the time and alarm are easy to set via push buttons on top of the clock. It has 12 or 24 hour clock options.
- Loudness up to 95dB, with three tone and volume settings
- Vibrating pad with two strength settings
- 12 ultra-bright LED flashing lights
- Alarm duration: up to one hour
- Four alarm setting options
- Three brightness settings on the clock screen
- Snooze duration: five to 60-minutes
- 12-hour and 24-hour time format
- Hearing aid-compatible
- Battery backup retains the time and alarm settings in a power cut
- USB charging port for mobile phones
- Lamp function
- White backlight
- CR2032 lithium coin battery (not supplied) required to use battery backup
- Mains adapter.
Click here to download the product instruction manual.
- The clock should be powered from a mains wall socket only and not from a mains extension cable.
- The USB port charges mobile phones, but cannot be used to charge iPads and Notepads.
- The ‘mirror’ clock face makes it difficult to see the clock digits in daylight (unless on the highest brightness setting) which might not be suitable for people with sight loss.