Our new Customer Experience Team
From Monday 21st November 2016, Action on Hearing Loss Commercial Services is thrilled to have the customer experience team in house.
Kate Pridmore, Customer Experience Manager, says:
"They will be processing orders and answering queries about the range of assistive products that we sell to support people with deafness, tinnitus or hearing loss. Having the team working alongside the rest of commercial services based in Peterborough will only enhance our customers' experience."
We wish them a warm welcome and we know they are looking forward to your call and email with anticipation.
What is the Customer Experience Team?
Action on Hearing Loss Products have a team of Customer Experience associates who are ready to help with your query. If you have any questions about our products and services, or if you would simply like to place an order please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team:
- You can make contact between 08:30 and 17:30, Monday to Friday by telephone, textphone, fax or email.
- Contact us:
- We will attempt to answer your call straight away. We do attempt to respond to emails and faxes within two days of receipt.
- Our team are fully trained in all the products available from Action on Hearing Loss Products and would be pleased to advise you of the best solution for your requirement.
- Wherever possible we will make every effort to process your order and deliver your products to you within 8 days of your order. However delivery times quoted are estimates.
- We offer a 28 day money back guarantee on some of our products. Customers who feel that the product they have ordered wasn't suitable can exchange it for another product or for a refund.
- We have a dedicated team of advisors handling the return and repair of equipment and are pleased to be able to process most of these within 14 days of our receipt.
If you would like to continue shopping please return to our shop homepage.