The Royal Parks Half Marathon is one of Britain's most beautiful and popular autumnal city runs, across four of London's Royal Parks
- Date: 8 October 2017
- Distance: 13.1 miles
- Location: Starts Hyde Park, London
- Registration fee: £25
- Minimum sponsorship: £350
The Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon is one of the most scenic city runs in the world. With a beautiful 13.1 mile autumnal route through four of London’s magnificent Royal Parks and past some of the capital’s most iconic landmarks, Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye.
How we will support you
All of our runners benefit from our excellent support package, which includes:
- Fundraising pack full of fundraising ideas and sponsorship forms
- Our half marathon training guide
- An exclusive Action on Hearing Loss running vest
- A dedicated member of staff to support you every step of the way
- We'll cheer you on along the route.
If you haven't fundraised before, please don't worry - we will be here to help you with fundraising advice, tips and ideas to ensure that you reach your target.
For more information, please contact Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 296 8172
If the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon 2017 isn't for you, why not check out our full events and challenges calendar.