Assistive technology is making it easier than ever for people with hearing loss to keep active. Our fitness-related products will help you get in shape and stay motivated. We’ve everything you need for a happier, healthier lifestyle.
Wake up on time for the gym with the Echo PowerWake alarm clock. There’s no chance of oversleeping thanks to the amplified ringer, flashing light and vibrating pad. It’s ideal for people with up to moderate hearing loss and a great solution for heavy sleepers.
• Six audio, visual and vibration alarm combinations
• Two volume and three tone settings
• Powerful under-pillow vibrating pad included
• 72-hour back-up battery in case of a power cut.
• In-line volume control with balance
• Set the volume for each ear
• Comfortable, adjustable headband
• Supplied with a 6.2m lead.
• Headphone connection for non hearing aid users
• Adjustable neckloop length for a comfortable fit
• Volume control on the headset
• 10m Bluetooth range, and up to 120 hours of standby time or 3 hours of talk time.
• Ringer volume up to 90dB
• Increase handset volume up to 40dB
• Highest possible (T4/M4) hearing aid compatibility rating
• SOS assistance button for emergency contact.
• Alarm reminders can be set in seconds, minutes or hours
• 12 or 24 hour digital display
• Alarm can vibrate, beep or both
• Backlit display for night time use.
• Speech amplification
• Sweat and water resistant
• Tap touch technology – move between your physical and digital worlds with a simple tap
• Best in class battery life: 16 hours Bluetooth streaming or 32 hours hearing augmentation.
• Listen to hearing loops in thousands of venues via a smartphone, without a hearing aid
• Turn hearing loop speech into text via a speech-to-text app
• Adjustable volume, balance and tone settings
• Listen to music and make phone calls on the move.
Find out more
Discover the full range of fitness-related products by visiting our webshop, or contacting our Customer Services team:
Telephone 03330 144 525
Textphone 03330 144 530
Lines are open Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
We’re the only UK charity with a full range of products for people living with deafness, hearing loss and tinnitus, so we’re the ideal source of impartial advice. And every purchase means that you’re helping fund research to cure hearing loss within a generation.
Over nine million people in the UK are either always or often lonely. We know that hearing loss can be sometimes be socially isolating, so this Loneliness Awareness Week we want to encourage anyone with hearing loss who feels lonely to take action. We’ve products and technology to help you, or a loved one, join in again and enjoy a better quality of life.
If you wear hearing aids but still struggle to follow close-range conversations and what’s happening on TV, a hearing loop could be the answer. It only amplifies the sounds you want to hear, while cutting out background noise. It’s ideal if your hearing aids have a loop or ‘T’ setting. We have hearing loops for the home and portable loops for when you’re out and about. Here’s a roundup of our top five hearing loops, with 10% off between 13 - 21 June 2019.
A team of researchers and clinicians in London and Sheffield are looking for participants to take part in a clinical trial of a new drug treatment for sudden hearing loss.
Do you struggle to follow what’s going on because you can’t always hear what people are saying? If so, a conversation listener will help you join in again. It’s ideal for day-to-day situations, such as family get-togethers, shopping trips, meetings or meals out. You’ll hear more clearly, whether or not you have hearing aids. From 30 May to 7 June, enjoy 10% off in our Conversation Listeners Sale.