Assistive technology is making it easier than ever for people with hearing loss to keep active. Our fitness-related products will help you get in shape and stay motivated. We’ve everything you need for a happier, healthier lifestyle.
Wake up on time for the gym with the Echo PowerWake alarm clock. There’s no chance of oversleeping thanks to the amplified ringer, flashing light and vibrating pad. It’s ideal for people with up to moderate hearing loss and a great solution for heavy sleepers.
• Six audio, visual and vibration alarm combinations
• Two volume and three tone settings
• Powerful under-pillow vibrating pad included
• 72-hour back-up battery in case of a power cut.
• In-line volume control with balance
• Set the volume for each ear
• Comfortable, adjustable headband
• Supplied with a 6.2m lead.
• Headphone connection for non hearing aid users
• Adjustable neckloop length for a comfortable fit
• Volume control on the headset
• 10m Bluetooth range, and up to 120 hours of standby time or 3 hours of talk time.
• Ringer volume up to 90dB
• Increase handset volume up to 40dB
• Highest possible (T4/M4) hearing aid compatibility rating
• SOS assistance button for emergency contact.
• Alarm reminders can be set in seconds, minutes or hours
• 12 or 24 hour digital display
• Alarm can vibrate, beep or both
• Backlit display for night time use.
• Speech amplification
• Sweat and water resistant
• Tap touch technology – move between your physical and digital worlds with a simple tap
• Best in class battery life: 16 hours Bluetooth streaming or 32 hours hearing augmentation.
• Listen to hearing loops in thousands of venues via a smartphone, without a hearing aid
• Turn hearing loop speech into text via a speech-to-text app
• Adjustable volume, balance and tone settings
• Listen to music and make phone calls on the move.
Find out more
Discover the full range of fitness-related products by visiting our webshop, or contacting our Customer Services team:
Telephone 03330 144 525
Textphone 03330 144 530
Lines are open Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
We’re the only UK charity with a full range of products for people living with deafness, hearing loss and tinnitus, so we’re the ideal source of impartial advice. And every purchase means that you’re helping fund research to cure hearing loss within a generation.
We're working hard to speed up the development of treatments for hearing loss and tinnitus. As part of this, we provide funding for PhD students, supporting the next generation of hearing researchers. Every year, we invite our students to visit us at our headquarters in London. Silvia Davey, from our fundraising team, tells us about their visit in her blog.
Like romance, there’s a spark when two things are perfectly matched. So, we’ve paired some of our most popular hearing loss products. We call them our ‘Just the two of us’ bundles and they’re designed to help you live life to the full.
Many people, including young children, listen to music, films or TV using headphones or earphones, often at high sound levels. This can damage their hearing and/or cause tinnitus. Richard Whitaker, an acoustic consultant, tells us how we can listen safely.
Ordinary smoke alarms are often not loud enough for people with hearing loss. You may need visual and vibrating alerts to know when an alarm has been activated. Deaf-friendly smoke alarm systems give an early warning of fire and carbon monoxide fumes to enable a fast escape.