If you have sensory loss, we can help by providing suitable equipment and support. We can visit you at home to find out how sensory loss affects your day-to-day life, and together we can work out what support you need.
As part of our sensory service drop-in in Denham Garden Village, we can:
- provide information and advice on issues relating to hearing loss, sight loss and dual sensory loss
- signpost or refer to other services and voluntary organisations which may be useful
- discuss and arrange a free specialist home assessment
- demonstrate specialist equipment to assist with everyday living and to maintain independence
- we may also be able to provide basic hearing aid maintenance e.g. re-tubing and cleaning (for NRH hearing aids only).
Have a look at our Sensory Service Buckinghamshire for further information.
Why not come in and see us at our drop-in in Denham Garden Village? No appointment necessary.
Every quarter on a Tuesday: 29 January, 7 May, 6 August and 5 November 2019
To find out more, and for latest dates, please contact us:
Telephone: 01296 479970
SMS: 07918 904664
Minicom: 01296 483714