Our specialist services are tailored to local need and, in some areas, we provide an integrated sensory service – providing services to people with hearing loss, sight loss or dual sensory loss. We work closely with carers, families and professionals to deliver an effective service.
People with sensory loss benefit from an assessment of their needs and equipment to help with their daily lives. We can carry out assessments and recommend and provide equipment to enable people to retain their independence, reduce their risk of isolation and keep them secure at home.
Our services include the following:
- Assessment of needs, including equipment needs
- Provision of equipment
- Resource rooms for equipment demonstration
- Information, guidance and signposting to relevant services
- Mobility guidance and training.
Our sensory service locations:
- Sensory service in Buckinghamshire
- Drop in sessions in Aylesbury
- Drop in session Buckingham Library
- Drop in session Denham Garden Village
- Sensory service Isle of Wight
- Sensory service Lincolnshire
- Sensory service Redbridge
To find out more, please call us on 0121 450 8980 (telephone), 0121 450 8983 (textphone) or email firstname.lastname@example.org