We know it can take time to get used to hearing aids, understand the different settings and learn how to take care of them. At our Hear to Help drop-in sessions, you’ll have plenty of time to find out how your hearing aids work, how to look after them, and the simple things you can try if one of them stops working properly.
You can also drop by if you’re having problems with one or both of your hearing aids, and we’ll see if there’s a simple fix. If there isn’t, we’ll recommend you see your audiologist.
At Hear to Help, we can provide:
- new batteries and new ear mould tubing
- advice on how to use and clean your hearing aids
- information on hearing loss and all the services that can help you
- hearing check if you do not wear hearing aids but are concerned about your hearing.
We can also give you information about assistive technology and products that you can use with your hearing aids, and let you know about other useful services in your area.
All of our drop-ins are run in partnership with hospital audiology departments. Whether you’re new to hearing aids or have been using them for a while, we’re here to help you get the most from them.
Drop in to one of our sessions in Leicester – no appointment necessary.
1st and 3rd Mondays of every month
- An NHS audiologist will also be present
- Disabled access: this is a ground floor venue with flat surfaces
- Free on-road parking (wide residential roads, with limited parking directly outside)