Our staff can encourage, prompt and support you in all aspects of day-to-day life (in the same way as our Outreach and Community Services), but with the addition of supporting you with any personal care needs you might have.
This means that we could help you with:
- Using the toilet
- Getting in and/or out of bed
- Eating (help with feeding)
Where you can find our Domiciliary Care Services
We currently provide services that can support with personal care in the following areas:
- Midands (Birmingham, Walsall, Sandwell and surrounding areas)
- North (Blackburn, Preston and surrounding areas)
- South West (covering Bath, Bristol, Somerset, North Somerset, Wiltshire and South Gloucestershire)
If you would like to talk about whether our Domiciliary Care Services might be the right service for you, or someone you know, please contact us.
Can't find what you're looking for?
If you're not sure what type of service you want, or if you can't find something in your area, please contact us and we'd be happy to talk in more detail about what you are looking for and if there is anything we can do to help.