Our Information Officers and trained volunteers work across the UK to provide information to different groups of people, including:
- people affected by hearing loss, tinnitus and deafness, and their family and friends
- health and social care professionals
- community groups.
We give talks and provide information on:
- all aspects of hearing loss, deafness and tinnitus
- deaf awareness
- products and technology
- strategies for effective communication
- local services that support people living with deafness, tinnitus or hearing loss
- Action on Hearing Loss services and campaigns.
Look for information stands in your area
We attend events to give out a range of our expert factsheets, leaflets and other publications.
In some areas, we also provide product demonstrations and one-to-one information at our drop-in centres.
And our friendly and confidential Information Line can answer your questions and give you information by telephone, textphone, email or letter.
To find out more about our information events and talks, contact our Information Line or search for information activities in your area.