If so, BSL training will help to improve communication and break down barriers in your workplace. Giving your staff the opportunity to learn BSL will create a more friendly and accessible environment for people who use it as their first or preferred language. We offer sign language courses that can be tailored to the needs of your business or organisation.
Our BSL at Work course will:
- improving your communication skills and confidence when communicating with people in BSL
- provide you with BSL signs which are relevant to your workplace.
By the end of the BSL course, you should be able to:
- understand the structure of BSL
- understand how BSL differs from spoken English
- sign the alphabet and count in BSL
- give and receive basic information at work in BSL
Read what the Bath Building Society had to say about our BSL at Work sign language course.
How is this course delivered?
Our BSL at Work course is 18 hours of training. This can be delivered over three full days or six half days. On successful completion of the BSL classes, your staff can progress to Signature's Level 1 Award in BSL delivered by Action on Hearing Loss.
Further information and arranging BSL training
For further information on learning BSL, or to arrange a sign language course for your business, please contact our Access Solutions team.
Telephone 0333 240 5658 (calls welcome using Next Generation Text)
Alternatively, please complete our quick and easy online enquiry form.