You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it. (Access)
- Request that we update the personal information we hold about you (Rectification)
Depending on why we have and use your Personal Information you may also have the following rights:
- To be informed about what we are doing with your personal data.
- To object to the processing of your personal data (Object).
- To ask that we delete your Personal Information (Erasure). If you ask us to delete your Personal Information we will not be able to provide our services to you.
- To ask us to stop processing your Personal Information where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
- To limit our use of your Personal Information (Restriction).
- To request an electronic copy of your Personal Information in a commonly used form e.g. CSV file (Data Portability).
- To understand and input into a decision made by solely automated means if it has a legal or similarly significant effect on you (Automated Decision Making including profiling).
Find out more about when you have these rights