Climb to the top of London's impressive Broadgate Tower with our sponsored stair climb in March 2017. With 877 steps and a panoramic view of London at the top, this is a great way to keep your healthy New Year’s resolution on track.
Register now for your unique chance to conquer one of London's tallest buildings while raising vital funds for Action on Hearing Loss.
After registering, you’ll receive a fundraising pack full of useful tips and Jennifer, from our Events team, will get in touch to support you every step of the way.
- Challenge: A sponsored stair climb up 35 floors of the Broadgate Tower, London
- Date: Saturday 4 March 2017, 10am-12pm
- Distance: 35 floors/877 steps
- Registration fee: £20 per person or £60 for a team of four
- Sponsorship pledge: £100 per person
Why stair climb for hearing loss?
Hearing loss affects millions of people in the UK and it’s a growing problem. We are the largest charity in the UK supporting people affected by hearing loss – and you can help us to fund the research that we know will find a cure within a generation. Until then, you’ll also be helping us continue to provide practical and emotional support to those living with this life-changing condition every day.
How we will support you
- A fundraising pack full of great ideas and sponsorship forms
- A dedicated member of staff who’ll support you every step of the way
- An Action on Hearing Loss t-shirt to wear on the day
- Team updates full of tips and charity news
- Delicious food and drink at the end to celebrate your accomplishment!
For more information, please contact:
Telephone: 0207 296 8172