Join us today and connect with thousands of others
Join us now and stay connected through our award-winning members' magazine, sent directly to your door four times a year. Packed with the latest news and stories of real-life experiences - it gives you the opportunity to pick up some great tips and advice. What's more, we provide regular reviews of hearing loss products to suit your needs, and give you the chance to find out about upcoming accessible events near you.
What will I receive?
- Quarterly magazine and monthly e-mails
- Free, exclusive Essential Guide - all the information you need about hearing loss, deafness and tinnitus
- Product reviews
- Biomedical research and technology updates
- Details of accessible events
- 10% discount voucher to spend on a range of our products*
- A chance to have your say and influence the direction of the charity by attending our Annual General meeting and electing a Trustee every year
How much does it cost?
We have frozen our membership fees to ensure no one has to miss out. You can sign up today from as little as £12.50 a year.
*Concessionary rate only applies if you are retired, unwaged, or a full-time student.
How do I sign up?
Becoming a member is quick and easy:
Sign up online now to pay by Direct Debit, or choose to pay by debit/credit card.
Choosing Direct Debit helps to reduce our administration costs.
Other ways to join
- Call our Membership Supporter Service team on 020 7296 8264 or textphone 020 7296 8246
- Print and complete a direct debit (PDF 3.07mb, opens in new window) or credit card/cheque (PDF 2.01mb, opens in new window) membership form and send it to our freepost address:
Action on Hearing Loss
19-23 Featherstone Street
London EC1Y 8SL
What happens next?
Once we have received your application, we will write to you to confirm your registration and send you your welcome pack which includes:
- An exclusive Essential Guide with everything you need to know about deafness, hearing loss and tinnitus
- 10% off products voucher*
- Action on Hearing Loss badges
- A membership card
If you have not heard from us after 14 working days, please contact Supporter Services:
Telephone: 020 7296 8264
Textphone 020 7296 8246
*Terms and Conditions apply: 10% products discount only applies when you spend over £40 on our online shop excluding postage, packaging and VAT.
August membership magazine
This issue there’s a leisure and travel theme as we hit peak holiday season. Our cover feature outlines our major new campaign, Speak Easy, in which we urge restaurants and pubs to reduce unwanted background noise for the benefit of all diners. Then, our lipreading and products features provide top tips on how to have a stress free holiday. The magazine is an exclusive benefit of Action on Hearing Loss membership, among many other benefits. Sign up for membership now!