You are here:

Forums

Logged in as: Anonymous Search |

Products and Equipment > Fitbit for notifications

seasidebob
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 5:56:36 PM

Hi
Anyone out there use a Fitbit to receive vibrating phone/alarm notification?
If so how reliable do you find the connection between your phone and the Fitbit?
DanBear
#2 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 10:50:08 AM

I have a Fitbit, though I didn't get it specifically for phone notifications. I'd say that the connection is pretty reliable - I've never particularly noticed that I've missed any calls when I've been wearing it. Obviously, it means you have to have Bluetooth on all the time, which can drain the phone battery a bit, but I tend to take a portable battery pack if I'm out and about anyway.
CassieB
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 11:31:55 AM

I have a Fitbit Charge HR and I find mine very useful as it vibrates and alerts on my wrists when my phone rings. It only does it for phone calls though and not text messages etc.

I have tested it several times and find the connection via bluetooth to be very reliable and handy. I am using an iPhone with my Fitbit so the bluetooth is very good. :)
CarolLawrence1
#4 Posted : Friday, July 07, 2017 1:59:27 PM

I also got Fitbit I had read that it vibrates for notifications but some who did not have hearing aids said they couldn't fell the vibration, which did worry me , but I found it ok I did feel the vibration, and it's good as when I'm in kitchen if I get a call my Fitbit lets me know .