Health and wellbeing
Your health and wellbeing are important to us, which is why we offer you:
- a cycle to work scheme to help you save on the price of a new bike
- a health scheme to cover you and your family’s health from £7 per month
- our employee assistance programme that gives you and your family free, confidential support.
- the option to buy or sell leave annually in exchange for salary
Flexibility and family-friendly policies
We help all our employees to balance their work and family life by:
- providing enhanced benefits, including maternity, paternity and shared parental leave
- making flexible working arrangements available to support our staff
- offering part-time work and there is Relief bank opportunities in our Care and Support Services to fit working around other commitments.
- supporting you to study including time off for study leave and external courses
We reward your hard work and commitment with:
- workplace pension scheme
- £50,000 life assurance
- interest-free season ticket loans
- discounts and savings on our products and publications, and a half-price subscription to our magazine
Training and development
We place high importance on giving our staff the opportunity to develop their careers.
We therefore provide access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities including inductions, training courses, accredited qualifications, and coaching and mentoring schemes.