Our work includes providing high-quality support and care so people confronting deafness, hearing loss and tinnitus have their needs met. We fund research to find a cure for hearing loss, and encourage the take-up of new technology and medical treatments to help manage the condition. Plus, we campaign for equality, so the people we support can make the same life choices as everyone else.
- We fund research to find a cure for hearing loss, and drive the development of new technology.
- We campaign to change public perception and policy around hearing loss issues.
- We provide day-to-day support for people who are deaf with additional needs.
- We provide accessible information to help the people we support manage their condition and access their rights.
- We offer practical advice to help people protect their hearing.
- We supply communication services and training for people affected by hearing loss, including businesses.
Our work across the UK
How you can help us
There are countless ways for you to get involved, whether it’s checking your own hearing, helping someone with hearing loss, raising vital funds or spreading the word.
We depend on your donations so we can continue our vital work. Donate now and help us support millions of people with hearing loss and tinnitus.