Please install the Flash Plugin
We're experts in providing support for people with hearing loss and tinnitus.
- We provide day-to-day care for people who are deaf and have additional needs.
- We supply communication services and training.
- We offer practical advice to help people protect their hearing.
- We campaign to change public policy around hearing loss issues.
- We support research into an eventual cure for hearing loss and tinnitus.
And whether it's checking your own hearing, helping someone with hearing loss, raising vital funds or spreading the word, there are countless ways for you to get involved.
Campaign with us to make things better for people who are deaf or have a hearing loss and encourage others to value their hearing. Find out more.
Take the plunge or get on your bike and help us raise vital funds to help change the world for people who are deaf or have a hearing loss. Find out more.
Your skills, commitment and enthusiasm could help us make a real difference to the lives of the 11 million people with hearing loss in the UK. Find out more.
Thanks to our research programme, important medical discoveries are already changing the lives of people with hearing loss and tinnitus. Find out more
We can support you to find services to meet your needs. We also provide advice for professionals, service users and on personalisation. Find out more
We are the UK’s only national charity supplying a full range of products for people who are deaf, hard of hearing or have tinnitus. We also supply products to help people protect their hearing.
Find out more