'Adopting' one of our collection tins is an easy, flexible way to raise vital funds and improve the lives of people affected by hearing loss who need our support.
Place your collection tin in your local store, coffee shop or community centre and help us to raise awareness of Action on Hearing Loss at the same time as raising money that will help us make a difference to people living with hearing loss. See the difference you could make by adopting a tin.
Phil is profoundly deaf and got involved in our 'Adopt a Tin' scheme to give something back to Action on Hearing Loss. Read about his experience here.
If, like Phil, you would like to get involved in your local area and help us support people with hearing loss, request a collection tin today.
What do I need to do?
It’s very easy to get started– just follow the steps below:
- Request your tin(s) by calling us on 029 2033 3034 email@example.com
- We will send you a welcome pack along with your tin(s) to help you get started
- Ask in local shops and services in your community if you could put your adopted tin near the till or on their counter
- Visit your adopted tin every now and then to empty it and send the funds back to us
- Continue to raise funds for us by resealing and replacing your tin after it’s been emptied.
It’s that simple!