Action on Hearing Loss Logo
    Total results:
      Total results:

      Social Security advice service

      If you're deaf or have hearing loss , our welfare rights advocacy service is available to answer your queries about Social Security benefits and to help with claims or appeals.

      Our Welfare Rights officer can provide you with information, advice and, where possible, formal representation if you want to challenge a benefits decision.

      Contact us for information and support if you live in the council areas of: Clackmannanshire, East Ayrshire, East Dunbartonshire, East Lothian, East Renfrewshire, Edinburgh, Falkirk, Glasgow City, Inverclyde, Midlothian, North Ayrshire, North Lanarkshire, Perth & Kinross, Renfrewshire, Stirling, South Ayrshire, South Lanarkshire, West Dunbartonshire and West Lothian.

      The benefits we cover include:

      • Job Seekers Allowance (JSA)
      Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
      • Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
      Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
      • Housing Benefit
      Universal Credit

      Our contact details

      Contact us on 0141 341 5346 (telephone), 0141 341 5350 (textphone) or email, Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.

      More information

      For more information about benefits, see our Benefits factsheets and leaflets