Our response to coronavirus (Covid-19)
In light of the rapidly changing circumstances of Coronavirus (COVID-19), Action on Hearing Loss is suspending our Hearing Aid User Support Sessions until further notice.
Action on Hearing Loss recognises that the majority of hearing aid users accessing this service fall into the most vulnerable groups, and we are currently working on identifying other ways to offer support.
Our Hearing Aid Liaison Officers are available to provide support to NHS hearing aid users over the phone and via email. We can also post batteries where possible.
- Belfast HSC Trust: Melissa O’Neill (Wednesday-Friday), melissa.o’firstname.lastname@example.org, 07918 112290
- Northern HSC Trust: Carolyn Ritchie (Wednesday non-working day), email@example.com, 07407 732106
- South Eastern HSC Trust: Hazel Wilson, Hazel.firstname.lastname@example.org, 07342 994453
- Southern HSC Trust: Carolyn Ritchie (Wednesday non-working day), email@example.com, 07407 732106
- Western HSC Trust: Mary Cruickshank, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07918 767640
Do you live in Northern Ireland and need help with your NHS hearing aids? Our Hearing Aid User Support Service volunteers can provide free advice and support.
Help with hearing aids in Northern Ireland
Our free Hearing Aid User Support Service enables people to make the most of their hearing aids and manage their hearing loss effectively. Our trained staff and volunteers can help with:
- changing tubing, cleaning ear moulds and replacing batteries
- maintaining your hearing aids and helping you make the most of them
- information about hearing loss and hearing aids
- hearing checks
- signposting to other services that can provide support
- information about other useful equipment.