Our response to coronavirus (Covid-19)
In light of the rapidly changing circumstances of coronavirus, we are currently unable to operate our face to face services in Northern Ireland. This includes our Hearing Aid User Support Service, Tinnitus Support Service and Employment Service. We will continue to support people who are deaf, have a hearing loss or tinnitus via phone, email and text and we are currently exploring options for video calls.
Contact our services directly
Hearing Aid User Support Service
Our Hearing Aid Liaison Officers are available to provide support to NHS hearing aid users over the phone and via email. We can also post batteries where possible.
- Belfast HSC Trust: Melissa O’Neill (Wednesday-Friday), melissa.o’email@example.com, 07918 112290
- Northern HSC Trust: Carolyn Ritchie (Wednesday non-working day), firstname.lastname@example.org, 07407 732106
- South Eastern HSC Trust: Hazel Wilson, Hazel.email@example.com, 07342 994453
- Southern HSC Trust: Carolyn Ritchie (Wednesday non-working day), firstname.lastname@example.org, 07407 732106
- Western HSC Trust: Mary Cruickshank, email@example.com, 07775 928215
Tinnitus Support Service
- South Eastern, Southern and Belfast HSC Trusts: Briege Lavery (Monday-Wednesday), firstname.lastname@example.org, 07939 169113
- Northern, Western and Belfast HSC Trusts: Aoife McGlinchey (Monday-Wednesday), email@example.com, 07951 709923
Employment Service and Workable Programme
Other information and support
firstname.lastname@example.org, 028 9023 9619
Rebekah McKinstry, Rebekah.email@example.com, 07990 441402
Why are we needed?
- > 300,000 people have hearing loss
- > 70,000 people have hearing aids
- > 195,380 adults experience tinnitus and of those, 29,600 are troubled by bothersome tinnitus.
We deliver a wide range of support services across Northern Ireland to help people with hearing loss, deafness or tinnitus live the life they choose.
We also run exciting fundraising events and engaging campaigns and are always keen to welcome new volunteers!
For more information, you can contact us on 028 9023 9619 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org