When you choose Action on Hearing Loss as your charity of the year, our dedicated Corporate Partnerships team can develop the best programme for your organisation. Whether you’re an international company, a company with offices across the country, or a local business looking to make a difference to your community – we have a range of activities that will inspire your employees and promote your organisation.
Charity of the Year partnerships are unique to each company, but here’s a flavour of what an Action on Hearing Loss charity partnership could look like:
- staff volunteering opportunities at our residential care homes
- a calendar of staff fundraising activities
- a dedicated Account Manager to support your activities
- co-ordinated joint PR efforts to maximise the partnership
- updates on how the money you raise is supporting us
- a realistic, yet ambitious fundraising target
- ideas to engage your customers with your charitable support.
To discuss working in partnership with us, please get in touch with our Corporate Partnerships Manager, Luke Penwald (t: 020 3227 6083, e: email@example.com)