Action on Hearing Loss Scotland, throughout Scotland.
- Help us raise awareness.
- Provide information on deafness, hearing loss and tinnitus to people with a hearing loss, their families, carers, community groups and professionals, encouraging independence and reducing feelings of isolation.
- Your time commitment is completely flexible.
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiasm and knowledge of or willingness to learn about issues affecting people with a hearing loss.
- Training – learning new skills, and gaining up-to-date knowledge of issues affecting people who are deaf, have a hearing loss or tinnitus
- Experience – meeting new people in different situations, building new friendships with other volunteers
- Fulfillment – knowing that the information you provide will make a real difference to those who receive it, and raising deaf awareness throughout society as a whole
- Expenses – all expenses incurred as a result of your volunteering will be reimbursed, according to our Expenses policy
- Opportunity to try other volunteering roles within Action on Hearing Loss.
Please complete the online application form.