Where: Various Locations
What are we looking for?
Our volunteers are a vital part of our team and make a real difference to those living with a hearing loss.
You can give up as much or as little of your time as you wish. Our collections happen throughout the year, at various times of the day and we will always give you lots of notice.
We need volunteers to:
- Collect outside at Football/Rugby match days
- Collect at local Train Stations/Bus Stations
- Collect in local supermarket stores
- Make a difference to those living with a hearing loss in Scotland
- Develop your communication and fundraising skills
- Have fun!
Want to get involved?
Contact Cindy Cosgrove
Tel: 0141 341 5339 Email: email@example.com
We want you to enjoy volunteering with us and most importantly have fun!