With almost 1,000 steps and a panoramic view of London at the top, this sponsored stair climb is a great way to keep on track with your New Year’s resolution to stay healthy.
Register now for your unique chance to conquer one of London's tallest buildings. You’ll receive a fundraising pack full of useful tips and Katie from our Events team will be in touch to support you every step of the way.
- Challenge: A sponsored stair climb up 35 floors of the Broadgate Tower, London
- Date: Saturday 17 February 2018
- Distance: 35 floors/877steps
- Registration fee: £20 per person or £80 for a team of five
- Sponsorship pledge: £100 per person
Why stair climb for hearing loss?
Hearing loss affects millions of people in the UK and it’s a growing problem. We are the largest charity in the UK supporting people affected by hearing loss – and you can help us to fund the research that will lead to a cure within a generation. You’ll also be helping us to provide practical and emotional support to those living with this life-changing condition every day.
How we will support you
- A fundraising pack full of great ideas and sponsorship forms
- A dedicated member of staff who’ll support you every step of the way
- An Action on Hearing Loss t-shirt to wear on the day
- Team updates full of tips and charity news
For more information, please contact:
Telephone: 0203 227 6177