Of course, coming up with a New Year’s resolution is the easy bit… the real challenge is actually turning it into a reality.
This year, Action on Hearing Loss is here to help you help you. If you’re determined to take up a healthier, more active lifestyle, we’ve got loads of events coming up that’ll inspire you to become a new you!
If you’re a runner, a cyclist… or simply an adrenaline junkie, we’ve got just the event for you in 2018:
- Broadgate Tower Stair Climb – 17 February 2018
- Dulux London Revolution – 12–13 May 2018
- Ride London 100 – 29 July 2018
- Great North Run – 9 September 2018
- Royal Parks Half Marathon – 14 October 2018
- Skydives – choose from multiple dates and locations across the UK.
Why do an event for hearing loss?
Hearing loss affects millions of people in the UK and it’s a growing problem. We’re the largest charity in the UK supporting people affected by hearing loss – and you can help us to fund the research that will lead to a cure within a generation. You’ll also be helping us to provide practical and emotional support to those living with this life-changing condition every day.
You won’t be on your own. Our dedicated events team will be on hand to support you every step (or pedal) of the way.
To sign up for any of these events, just click through to the right page or email one of us at email@example.com