How do I donate by text?
- Text GIFT 70099 to donate £3. Standard network charges apply and 100% of your donation will be received by Action on Hearing Loss
If you do not wish to receive future communications via SMS, please text OUT to 70099 following your donation (standard network charges apply).
If you have a question about making a donation using your mobile phone, or would like to change how you hear from us, please contact our Supporter Care team on 033 3320 6995 (telephone), 020 3227 6185 (textphone) or email: email@example.com
Terms and conditions
- You must have the bill payer's permission to use this service. If you are under 16 years old, you must have your parent or guardian's permission.
- If the keyword or short code you text is incorrect, you may still be charged a message at your standard network rate. However, you won't be charged for the donation.
- This SMS service is being provided for Action on Hearing Loss by a third party provider.
- There is no limit on the number of times you may make a donation via text, but there is a daily limit of £30 on text donations. You will not be able to donate more by text from the same number on the same day, but you may still incur your standard network message charge if you try.
- Action on Hearing Loss values your support and promises to respect your privacy. The data we gather and hold is managed in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998). Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your mobile number, your carrier's name, and the date, time and content of your messages and other information that you may provide. Action on Hearing Loss will not pass on your details to third parties.
- Please note that you can donate from a UK mobile only. You cannot donate using this service from a Channel Islands, Isle of Man or other non-UK mobile. If you donate using this service from a UK mobile outside England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, you may incur additional network charges.
Find out how your text donation changes lives.